Thanks a lot for visiting my professional website. This website is about Talent Scouting, Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Change Management, Digital Transformation, Psychology, and Neuropsychology. Regional Asia Pacific/Europe, Europe & Global. If you click on my Linkedin profile, you’ll see that I’ve been doing what I do for a relatively long time, but I still have much to learn. Most things are still undone. Wonderful Future! Along the way, I’ve balanced various roles within leadership, talent management, and human management. I’m lucky to be in many projects and initiatives around the world. There’s a consistent mission in all of this: “to shape a better day with more fun, and a richer life’s conception of the full amount of humanity.” I trust you’ll find something to interest you here. Kindly feel free to come back often, the site is updated on a daily basis. It’s a magnificent idea to be connected on Twitter, so click and connect!
Proactive Human Resources Generalist with 20 years of international HR management development and Change Management in technical and behavioral perspective and Digital HR Transformation perspective. Regional and Global HR transformations, strategy, implementation of HR software. Innovation and efficiency Leadership Development & Hands-on coaching, individual and teams, all levels. 21 years of Psychology & HR management studies. Exemplary strengths: Leading change and shaping human resource results. I am passionate about HR and pride myself on my integrity, honesty, humility, courage, commitment, and sincerity. I approach each day with positive energy, determination, and humor.
KEY SPECIALIST AREAS
Human Resource Development & Management;
Talent Development & Management, Learning & Development;
Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, Assessment & Selection;
Attitude, Behavioural and Aptitude Interviewing;
Organizational development, Organization design & planning;
Change Management. Reward & Recognition systems;
Management Audit, HR transformation;
Human Resources Information System;
Employee Relation, Engagement, Retention, Surveys, Handbooks.
TOPICS WE WORK ON TODAY
- Evaluate Robotics Automatic Functions (RAF) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its security part and the potential impact in the workroles;
- Improve the way we look at people data;
- Shift from Employee Engagement to Employee Experience;
- Meet demands related to; “People Analytics Entering Organization Structures”;
- Shaped a strategic developing plan with a focus on engaging senior management in the development;
- Continuous focus on to attract talent in emerging and rapid growth geographies continues and shape an even better induction to the job;
- Hold an even more robust focus on candidates who have worked internationally;
- Be sure to meet: The ‘Gig Economy’ Redefining the Workplace;
- Define ahead of time the value that is expected using qualitative as well as quantitative factors;
- Make sure the CEO and the group executive understand better what the manager needs to do to outperform the competition in the heat of battle;
- Focus on the gap between a leader’s talents and the job requirements. Identify gaps in competencies/skills and behavior via HR Business Partners.
In an effort to meet the growing demand for human resources in the country, Vietnam’s Directorate of Vocational Education under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids...Powered by WPeMatico
We have all heard the dire predictions about robots coming to steal our jobs. Some would even have us believe these silicon bogeymen are coming to kill us. It plays
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark," goes the line in Shakespeare's Hamlet. But four centuries after the play was written, the analysis couldn't be less accurate. According to
Datatilsynet har lagt en skabelon til en databehandleraftale på sin hjemmeside. En databehandleraftale er en aftale, som en dataansvarlig og en databehandler skal indgå, når databehandleren behandler personoplysninger på den dataansvarliges
I believe that all people have the same rights and have the same values as everyone else on this earth. It is therefore neither qualifying nor disqualifying to be related to a special group or to have a special interest. I do not judge people on age, family status, race, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, ethnic origin, health information or sexual orientation, of any kind. I am neutral.
You will find articles on this website made by me or by friends and colleagues who share their beliefs. If an extern article has been changed, or an existing article sounds like it’s not following my neutrality beliefs, and we see the article on our website, we will take down this article the same second we know this.
I kindly ask you to let us know if some of our articles offend you or you feel that the point of view is not following our neutrality idea. I do feel respect for “the freedom of speech”, but we also believe in showing respect for other people.