82%

“59% of applicants abandon their online #application due to bugs or issues with the #careers site, 23% don’t have time giving all the information asked for, in total 82% find alternative #jobs to apply” #HR #SHRM

Daylog

About Christian

Talent Scout, Human Resource Management, Talent Management , Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Change Management, Psychology, Neuropsychology.

You May Also Like